What do you specialize in?

Our consulting services are designed to build and manage successful brands. Most of the time we work on full branding platforms, including research, strategy/positioning, messaging, target audience definition, visual design, digital design and development, packaging, photography, asset creation, team training, etc.

Our coaching services are designed to help you build a personal brand that positions you as a subject matter expert and sought-after authority within your specific category.

Our workshops are designed to help C-suite level executives understand the branding process and position their organizations on a fast track for clarity and growth.

Do you develop websites & other marketing material?

Yes we do! All of our service offerings require a strategy session beforehand, but we do provide full marketing collateral development such as; websites, logos, business cards, brochures, videos, SEM, SMM, and etc.

What type of clients have you worked with?

We are highly selective of the companies & entrepreneurs we work with and look to collaborate with those committed to strategically positioning their brands for growth & influence in their category.

We’ve worked with funded & boot-strapped startups, tech companies, consumer product brands, non-profits, universities, chamber of commerce, corporate consultants, lawyers, and so on. Our client’s vary in category based on the fact that we’re an agency founded on strategy, the research we do on the client, their category, competitors, customers, and etc. before the start of the project allows us the ability to work with anyone committed to building a lasting brand.

What are your typical timelines?

Our work timelines will vary by service. Depending upon the scope of the project, our consulting services can range between 1-9 months with most projects averaging out between 2-4 months.

Clients often keep us retained far beyond our initial scope of work to handle brand management.

Our coaching timelines vary between 1-6month with most coaching clients averaging 3-month commitments.

How much does it cost to work with you?

Great question! We can work in a wide variety of budgets and often tailor the scope of work to what a client is working with financially. Every project is unique and so are the resources it takes to accomplish what you’re trying to do. To inquire about a project, contact us.

Do you offer flexible payment terms?

Payment schedules are outlined in our proposals. We typically require 70% upfront with the remaining 30% paid over monthly installments thereafter. We accept payments via PayPal or cashiers check.

Do you trade services for equity?

Dependent upon the situation, we may consider equity as a form of compensation to close the gap between what services a company needs vs. what their budget is or what they can afford. Several factors play into this decision such as; solid leadership team, level of funding, and a clear path towards a successful acquisition.

Do you offer startup packages?

We do. It’s for a very restrained scope of work within a smaller budget and an accelerated timeframe. Contact us to learn more.

More Questions?

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 404.969.6301 or complete our contact form here.